Kixto’s fulfilment fees are transparent and predictable. Our rate sheet details your costs for each shipping option, and our handy ready-reckoner brings it all together into a simple self-serve tool so you can price your shipments.
Using the reckoner
In the illustration (also in PDF), blue arrows show where you input shipment details into the reckoner. Example inputs:
- Shipment content type: books.
- 3 items, with 2 different titles, 1.36kg together.
- Packaging: corrugated book wrap.
- Shipping method: EU-friendly.
- The customs value (sales price) of an order is £35.
Results are in green. For each country you see:
- Your pick, pack and ship costs.
- Estimated additional customs charges at the destination
- Taking Austria as an example above, your total pick, pack and ship cost is £12.
- If you elect to pay the destination taxes by our EU-friendly service, on £35 of books we estimate £3.31 taxes due to Austria.
- Best rate – our least cost service. Tracking only if it happens to come at least cost.
- EU-friendly – your customers receive their order by tracked service, duty and tax paid. There are no charges for the receiver to pay on delivery.
- Tracked post – tracking varies by country, useful for low-value shipments.
- Premium express – scanned at every key stage.