Kixto’s fulfilment fees are transparent and predictable. Our rate sheet details your costs for each shipping option, and our handy ready-reckoner brings it all together into a simple self-serve tool so you can price your shipments.
Using the reckoner
In the illustration (also in PDF), blue arrows show where you input shipment details into the reckoner. Example inputs:
- Shipment content type: books.
- 3 items, with 2 different titles, 1.36kg together.
- Packaging: corrugated book wrap.
- Shipping method: EU-friendly.
- The customs value (sales price) of an order is £35.
Results are in green. For each country you see:
- Your pick, pack and ship costs.
- Estimated additional customs charges at the destination
- Taking Austria as an example above, your total pick, pack and ship cost is £12.
- If you elect to pay the destination taxes by our EU-friendly service, on £35 of books we estimate £3.31 taxes due to Austria.
Standard shipping methods
- Best rate – our least cost service. Tracking only if it happens to come at least cost.
- EU-friendly – your customers receive their order by tracked service, duty and tax paid. There are no charges for the receiver to pay on delivery.
- Tracked – shipments up to 2kg are generally sent by tracked post, above 2kg by premium parcel carrier with tracking scans at every touch point.
If you have particular shipping or packaging requirements we will quote.